What is the cost of Tuition and Fees?
Student Registration Fee: This is a one-time payment of $200.00 turned in with the student application. This fee is non-refundable at any time, unless acceptance is denied. Registrations will be considered firm only when the entire registration fee is paid.
Book Fees: This fee will cover the cost of textbooks, workbooks, and supplies not required on the student’s basic supply list. The book fee is $425.00.
10 month plan: $337.50 per month
Tuition made in one payment: $3,037.50
*Payments must be mailed or dropped off at the school.
*All tuition payments for the school year must be completed by the second week of May.
*School records and report cards cannot be released unless a student's tuition is current.
All fees non-refundable: The school contracts with teachers and staff to pay them a set amount for the year regardless of any reduction in student population. The financial agreement between the school and enrolled families is a year-long commitment, even if a student withdraws mid-year.
Donations/Gifts: Our goal is for tuitions to cover about 80% of the cost of educating a student at Christ Church Academy. Therefore, we need regular gift assistance to adequately fund the school. Your help in any way would be greatly appreciated!
What is the dress code?
Boys School Clothing:
Pants: khaki or navy slacks
Shirts: white, red, light blue, navy polos, or white button-downs
Shoes: brown or black leather or solid white or solid black tennis shoes with socks; no neon soles or laces. No show socks are not allowed.
Girls School Clothing:
Pants: khaki or navy slacks
Skirts/Jumpers: khaki, plaid, or navy skirts or jumpers (dark plaid only-no pastels)
Blouses: white, light blue, navy, red polos or white blouses
Sweaters: navy, white, or red
Shoes: brown or black leather or solid white or solid black tennis shoes with socks; no neon soles or laces. No show socks are not allowed
- Boys’ hair is not to be worn below the ears, and it should not touch the collar.
- Girls tights can be either navy or white.
- All pants and shorts must have a belt, and all shirts must be tucked in.
- All skirts and jumpers must be at least knee-length. Shorts and skorts must not be shorter than one student’s hand width (measured across the palm), above the knee.
- Sweaters may be pull-over, cardigan or vest (hoods and zippers are excluded).
- Exclusions: stripes, embroidery (other than a school emblem), cargo pants/shorts, sweatshirts, distracting styles (e.g. dyed or unkempt hair, boys’ earrings, no show or wild socks,torn clothes, etc.).
- Dress Shorts (khaki or navy) may be worn August, September, October, April, and May
- Girls are to wear shorts under skirts or jumpers.
- Girls bows, ribbons, headbands, etc. should match uniform colors (white, red, navy blue, light blue, or black)
Logo, Plaid, and Ties:
Christ Church Academy Plaid
- Young Fashions School Uniforms: 2722 Kaliste Saloom Rd. Lafayette 70508
Christ Church Logo Monograming
- Absolutely Custom Apparel and Graphics: 141 James Comeaux Rd. Lafayette 70508
- Ties: Each male student will be required to have one tie or bow tie. Tie or bow tie must be red and/or navy only. Any fabric and pattern are acceptable in red and/or navy.
- Young Fashions does carry navy and red striped ties and bow ties, as well as solid navy and solid red ties, for reasonable prices.
- Shirts: Each male student will be required to have at least one short sleeve polo and one long sleeve white button down monogrammed with the NEW CCA logo. Parents can purchase any brand shirts they would like, but all monogramming will be done through one specified service provider.
- Plaid: Each female student will be required to have at least one article of the CCA plaid (see attached plaid sample) from Young Fashions. This may include a CCA plaid jumper, CCA plaid bib top jumper, CCA plaid skirt or CCA plaid skort. ONLY the approved CCA plaid will be allowed for the school year.
- Shirts: Each female student will be required to have one white button down monogrammed with the NEW CCA logo. Parents can purchase any brand shirts they would like, but all monogramming will be done through one specified service provider.